Through blog posts, emails, infographics and other media, the Mann Law Firm seeks to share with you useful news, both good and bad.
We’re always looking for new ways to bring essential information to residents of the Peach State, and recently we have utilized SlideShare to make a visual presentation of facts about bike riding in Georgia.
Never heard of SlideShare?
It’s one of the top 150 sites on the Internet, garnering over 60 million visits each month.
Here’s our SlideShare on bike riding, and here are just a few of the interesting things included there:
- Clubs and activities, whether you ride your bike to work, participate in cyclocross or want to conquer the 450-mile Coastal Georgia Greenway
- Legislative initiatives for improving biking conditions, such as the recent recommendations of Georgia’s Joint Study Committee on Transportation Funding
- Reminders that bicycles are considered vehicles under the law and should not be ridden on sidewalks
- Tips to promote safety. For instance, bicyclists should ride with the flow of traffic and should wear bright colors to increase visibility.
- Sobering statistics, such as the fact that there are almost 700 bicycle-motor vehicle crashes in Georgia each year.
If you’ve been involved in a bicycle accident caused by a driver who didn’t safely share the road, the Mann Law Firm may be able to recover financial compensation for your costs, such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, and loss of earnings. We have over 50 years of experience helping people, and we can help you.