Macon Wrongful Death Lawyer
Losing a loved one is very difficult, and it is made worse when the death is a result of negligence. Such tragedies are devastating emotionally and, in many cases, financially.
“Wrongful death” occurs when someone dies as a result of someone else’s negligence. Survivors may file suit against the negligent party to seek damages for their loss. Claims can be filed by the family of the deceased or by the deceased’s estate. The Mann Law Firm helps Macon and Middle Georgia residents who have suffered a wrongful death in their family obtain the compensation they deserve. If a member of your family has been killed because of improper action on the part of another party, contact a Macon wrongful death attorney today at (478) 742-3381 or through our online form for a free initial consultation about your legal options.
Macon Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Car accidents – including those caused by drunk or drugged drivers, or distracted drivers
- Commercial truck accidents – including incidents in which a truck driver or a carrier company has violated Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Motorcycle accidents – including those caused by drunk or drugged drivers, or distracted drivers
- Medical malpractice – including claims against a health care provider(s) and/or a medical facility
- Structural accidents – caused by faulty construction
- Violent crimes – including cases of crime facilitated by deficient security at a public place.
The law does not dictate that specific fatalities may be grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit in Georgia (though medical malpractice suits are specifically addressed in Title 51, Chapter 13 of the Georgia Code). This is why, if an unexpected death occurs, it is crucial that surviving family members contact an experienced Macon wrongful death lawyer, like those at the Mann Law Firm.
A wrongful death case requires a thorough investigation that must begin quickly so that documents can be obtained and witnesses may be interviewed while their memories are fresh. People who lose a loved one on whom they depended financially and emotionally deserve to be compensated for their losses, but aggressive legal help is usually required to realize that goal.
At the Mann Law Firm, David Mann is involved in every case. David left larger firms to join his family law firm and work to bring justice to residents of the Macon area. The Mann Law Firm provides the personal touch that the sensitive issues surrounding wrongful death cases deserve.
Contact a Macon Wrongful Death Attorney Today
If a loved one of yours has died at the hands of another person anywhere in the Middle Georgia area, an experienced Macon wrongful death lawyer from the Mann Law Firm can help you obtain the compensation for your loss that you deserve.
Contact an experienced Macon wrongful death attorney today at (478) 742-3381 in Macon, Dublin, Warner Robins or Milledgeville, or through our online form, to schedule a free and confidential initial consultation about your case.