IF YOU’VE BEEN HURT, OUR DUBLIN, GA, CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP
If you’ve suffered an accident that’s left you with medical bills, pain, a loss of life, or poor quality of life, our Dublin car accident attorney wants to help you receive compensation for everything owed to you. What can we do for you?
- We’ll help you prove someone else is responsible for your losses.
- We’ll work with you to determine what types of losses you’ve had, including medical bills, loss of quality of life, complications to your recovery, and more.
- Our team will serve as your communicator, talking to insurance adjusters and other attorneys on your behalf, reducing your stress.
- We’ll devise a strategic legal plan to ensure you get the compensation owed to you, whether or not your claim was denied.
- We listen, advise, and guide you throughout this process, ensuring the best outcome possible.
Why Choose Us?
Our Dublin car accident attorney offers the resources and support you need when you are facing a devastating car accident. With years of experience and exceptional dedication, we will work to prove your case. Consider why our clients choose us for their needs:
- Experience: Guided by his years of experience, Attorney David Mann will help you through your most difficult case with excellent support. A 5-star rating attorney, you can depend on him to streamline the process as much as possible for you.
- Results: We get results for our clients. We have helped our clients recover millions of dollars in damages from losses they incurred through someone else’s negligence. Take a look at our verdicts and settlements to get a better idea of how we can help you.
- Testimonials: We view our clients as valued friends and family, and that’s why we work so hard to meet their needs. We are a compassionate law firm that’s dedicated to working with you. Read some of our clients’ testimonials to learn more about how we help individuals with these challenging matters.
Our car accident lawyers in Dublin, GA, can provide the information you need. Let us answer your questions and help you determine how to file a case to recover what you’ve lost.
IS SOMEONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOSSES?
We’ve all been there. Cruising along I-75 or I-16 on our way to or from Georgia’s “International City” when traffic grinds to a halt and the familiar lights of the GSP announce the inevitable accident. While it’s not always easy to be patient, it’s important to remember that traffic accidents can – and do – happen to anyone at any time on any road. In fact, the National Safety Council reports that there are about 10 million vehicle accidents each year, ranging in severity from parking lot fender-benders to multi-car pileups. Accordingly, the car insurance industry estimates that the average driver (which most of us are, whether we like to admit it or not) will file a claim for a collision every 18 years. For a typical motorist, that’s three to four accidents in a lifetime.
When those accidents occur because of someone else’s poor choices, a Houston County car accident lawyer can investigate the circumstances to determine the best course of action. At the Mann Law Firm, we have successfully represented victims throughout Middle Georgia who have been injured in traffic crashes, as well as the families of those who have been killed by a negligent driver. If you have been hurt in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, you can rely on our experience for legal guidance.
A graduate of Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law, Dublin vehicle accident lawyer David Mann practiced insurance defense work early in his career, which gives him unique insight into both sides of the legal process and can be very advantageous to plaintiffs. He knows how the Georgia legal system operates and will work closely with you every step of the way. For more than 50 years, the Mann Law Firm has been helping injured clients put their lives back on track, and we are ready to help you.
COMMON CAUSES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
Common causes of motor vehicle accidents are negligence, recklessness, driver impairment, hazardous road conditions, and defective vehicles. More specifically, Dublin vehicle accidents happen due to:
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving
- Drunk, buzzed, or drugged driving
- Potholes/tire blowouts
- Road rage/aggressive driving
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Street racing
- Unsafe lane changes
- Wrong-way driving.
It takes just one negligent driver, particularly in distracted driving accident cases, to drastically change your plans. Whether it’s a drunk driver, a distracted motorist, or a hit-and-run, contact the Dublin Mann Law Firm vehicle accident attorneys today at (478) 742-3381 or through our online form for a free initial consultation about your legal options. You may be entitled to a variety of damages, including compensation for medical costs, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
If a loved one has died after an accident or injury caused by the negligence or misconduct of another, we can assist you in determining whether you have a valid claim and, if so, guide you through the legal process. We have represented many survivors of wrongful death victims, including those in need of a motorcycle accident lawyer, and we know how to do so skillfully, yet compassionately. Because each case has its own unique set of circumstances, we invite anyone who has been the victim of a Dublin auto accident to contact us to schedule a free case consultation.
HOW OUR CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN DUBLIN, GA, WILL HELP YOU
When you work with a Dublin, GA, car accident lawyer, our team will help you learn what your legal options are and how to get the support you need for any losses you’ve had. One of the first things we will do is to help you determine what all of your losses are. This could include:
- Medical bills you sustained from the accident
- Surgical procedures at the time of the accident and beyond
- Rehabilitation costs, especially over the long term
- Prescription medication costs
- Losses for time missed at work
- Pain and suffering claims.
We encourage you not to speak to an insurance adjuster in your case until – and unless – you have an attorney by your side. This is critically important. The adjuster’s job is to reduce how much is paid out for your losses. They are not working for you. If you suspect unfair treatment, it’s wise to consult with an experienced insurance bad faith lawyer to protect your rights and interests.
Instead, allow our Dublin car accident attorney to work closely with you instead. Let us determine what your losses are and then make the responsible parties pay for them.
DUBLIN CAR ACCIDENT CASE FAQs
Do you have questions? Our car accident lawyers in Dublin, GA, will work with you to best understand what’s occurring. Here are some common questions many ask:
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I GET?
SHOULD I HIRE A DUBLIN, GA, CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER TO HANDLE MY CASE?
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A CLAIM?
Set up a consultation to speak to our car accident lawyers in Dublin, GA, to discuss any other questions you may have.
CALL NOW TO GET HELP
Our Dublin car accident attorneys are available to discuss your needs with you right away. Don’t talk to anyone until you speak to us. To set up a free consultation to discuss your car accident, call (478) 742-3381.
At Mann Injury Law, we have been helping members of the local community with their injury claims for over 50 years. Some of our guiding principles are to ensure that when you’ve been hurt you receive the compensation you are owed and fair representation under the law. We also seek to inform our clients about the law. One of the many questions we ......