It is critical for you to pay complete attention to the road whenever you get behind the wheel of a car.
Today, we have more distractions than ever before, and it is easy for people to get distracted by their cell phones, the radio station, or even the passengers in the car.
You need to keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel at all times, but sadly, not everyone does.
If you are injured by a distracted driver and a motor vehicle accident, you should not be responsible for the financial consequences of that accident. Attorney David Mann can help you recover compensation and defend your rights.
Learn more about how distracted driving accident lawyers can help you, and count on us to provide you with the legal representation you deserve.
Why Choose Our Team?
We are proud to be one of the most trusted legal teams in the local area, and some of the reasons why people choose us to represent them following a distracted driving accident include:
- Expertise: We have the training, knowledge, and experience necessary to investigate your accident, pursue compensation on your behalf, and defend your rights.
- Prior results: We invite you to take a look at our prior case results. We have a long track record of success, and we may be able to secure a favorable verdict for you.
- Legal guidance: We understand the legal process can be confusing, and we will explain everything to you in a way that makes it easy for you to understand.
- Client reviews: We also have a long track record of positive reviews and testimonials from our prior clients. Learn more about what to expect from us by reading what our previous clients have written.
We will fight tirelessly on your behalf to recover the compensation you deserve.
How We Help You
A distracted driving lawyer in Macon GA from our team can provide you with invaluable resources. Some of the ways we can help you include:
- We can take a look at your medical records to make sure we understand exactly how much your case is worth.
- We can negotiate a favorable settlement with an insurance company or the opposing counsel.
- We can depose witnesses and collect documents that are critical to the strength of your case.
- We can pursue damages that can not only repair your car but also cover your medical costs and replace any income you may have lost.
- We can take your case to trial if we feel like you aren’t getting a favorable settlement.
Why Do Distracted Driving Accidents Happen in Macon, GA?
People can get distracted by anything. A distracted driving accident simply means that someone was not paying attention to the road when the accident took place.
Some of the reasons why a distracted driving accident could happen include:
- Someone may have taken their hands off the wheel to change the radio station.
- The driver might have been talking to someone on the phone.
- The driver might have been talking to the other passengers in the car.
- Someone may have decided to send a text message while driving.
- Individuals might have been distracted by the bad weather outside.
- The driver might have been busy eating or drinking, which could have distracted them from the road.
There is a litany of reasons why a distracted driving accident might happen, and if you are involved in a distracted driving collision, you need to know what to do next. A distracted driving lawyer in Macon GA can help you.
Steps To Take Following A Distracted Driving Accident in Macon, GA
Some of the most important steps you need to take following a distracted driving accident include:
- Remain calm: You might be tempted to get angry at the other person, but take a moment to collect yourself.
- Call 911: No matter how minor you think the accident might be, you must make sure the police come to the scene of the accident and write up a report.
- Move to a safe spot: You need to make sure you’re in a safe location, as you don’t want to be struck by another car driving down the road.
- Be honest with the police: You need to be honest with the police officers about what happened during the accident from your perspective.
- Get medical care: You might not feel like you have any injuries, but your health is your top priority. Always see a doctor after a motor vehicle accident.
- Contact a distracted driving accident lawyer: You should reach out to a lawyer who specializes in Macon distracted driving accidents to ensure your rights are protected.
At Mann Law Firm, we can review your accident and see if you are entitled to compensation.
FAQs about Distracted Driving Accidents
We are always here to answer your questions, and some of the most common questions people ask include:
Are Distracted Driving Accidents Common?
Yes, distracted driving accidents are very common, as many people get distracted by music, their cell phones, and other passengers.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim Following a Distracted Driving Accident in Macon, GA?
In Georgia, the statute of limitations for filing a distracted driving accident lawsuit is two years.
What Types of Damages are Eligible for Compensation?
We can pursue damages for pain and suffering, current medical bills, future medical bills, property damage, lost income, and even punitive damages.
If you have been injured in a distracted driving accident, always start by seeking medical care. Then, count on the team at Mann Law Firm to defend your rights and pursue compensation on your behalf.
Do not wait any longer! Get in touch with our distracted driving accident lawyer in Macon now! Partner with a Macon distracted driving accident lawyer from Mann law firm. Contact us today for a free case consultation at (478) 742-3381.
When you are injured on the job, it can cause permanent disability or lasting pain. This may leave you wondering how you will pay your bills and care for your family, especially if you can’t work. It can cause a significant amount of stress for you and your family. This could be a time when you need to consider filing workers’ comp. What ......